Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    perioddesignsllc
    Spectator

I am working on some uppers and I first set the lower rail to 2 1/4 and I want to make it 3 1/4 and it will not make the change, I can even tell it to go done to 1. inch and no change, I been seeing when I put in a value and update and redraw it reverts back to what is was from previous, also if I take of the front alignment slot it will not redaw the cabinet either.

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Jeremy,

Please send me your .skp file. Send it to jpz@srww.com and I will look at it.

Joe……

perioddesignsllc
    Spectator

Joe
    I sent the file this morning but not sure if it went thru as I sent it to myself as well and never came thru as of yet. Let me know.

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the report. You uncovered a bug. The bottom rail for upper doors was tied to the top rail for upper doors default. I fixed it as you can see in the attached. The disabling of the alignment slots does work as you can also see. Not sure what you may have been trying.

It appears that all four cabinets in your model have different construction methods, so I am assuming you are playing with default changes. I like that. It helps me to fix bugs. But some of the arrangements you have chosen I wouldn’t recommend using as a construction method in real life. For instance, you have selected to drawer the hinge plate holes in all four cabinets, but you have the sides set back. Those holes are likely useless as you will need to build out for hinges. But, I assume you don’t care, since you are just experimenting. Thanks again.

Joe…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

p.s. I hope to have the next CabWriter 2 release in a week or so and it will include this fix. Keep your eyes peeled.

Joe….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.