Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FERNANADO
    Spectator

Hi

I upgraded to SK 2019, it detected Cab writer, but it does no take the
    License nO, don’t know if I ghave to request a knew one

please help

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Fernando,
    Aren’t you operating on a 30-day free trial? If so you do not need a license number. When SketchUp is started you should see a message asking if you want to begin the free trial period. Click yes. See attached image. Stay well and let me know if you have a problem.

Joe….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    cabwriter
    Keymaster

Hi Fernando,

I believe you have a CabWriter Home license, is that correct? If so, could you tell us exactly what the error message was that you got when you entered your license information? You shouldn’t have to get a new license number.

Thanks,
    Greg

FERNANADO
    Spectator

Hi Greg

Yes I have the home edition, though honestly I haven’t use it yet, I am working on improving my Sketchup, skills,
    but is a long way to Cab Writer, still have to configure the material I use, wich in my cas are not many, the drawer types, etc.

To answer my question when I input my email and key, apparently everything is ok, but when I go and chek the licence,
    says tghta I need to activate the prgram, as Joe explained to me , my guess is that after the trial expires, I will be able to enter
    the Key, in any case the attachement is the message thta I get

Thanks

Fernando

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Fernando,
    See the email I sent you on 6/8/2020.
    Joe…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.