Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michael Witt
    Spectator

I have a project that I’m nearly done with and excitedly updated to 4.0 to see how the sheet optimization would work.

However, I now can’t produce any production documentation at all.

I receive a message tellnig me that i must select a valid Stiles and Rails scene.

I do not have Stiles and Rails, and i don’t see where I would set that scene in new dialog box for producing documentation either.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

I am looking into this and will get back to you shortly. In the mean time, what time zone are you in and would it be possible to set up an on-line session with you?

Joe….

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Could you please send me you .skp model. Please ZIP it and send it to jpz@srww.com.

Joe….

Michael Witt
    Spectator

That .skp file should be in your inbox.

Thanks!

Michael

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,
    I sent you a new installation file in your email. Let me know if you did not get it.
    Joe…..

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Did you get the new CabWriter release I sent you? Did it solve the problem?

Joe…

Michael Witt
    Spectator

Hi Joe,

Thanks so much. My gmail had flagged you as SPAM….sometimes AI is just not very intelligent. I am all set with the updated version, it produced the documentation.

Is there any documentation or training video for the new sheet optimization features?

Michael

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

If you go to the CabWriter website (https://www.cabwritersoftware.com) a choose menu Training > CabWriter Training, you will see two videos on the right hand side called CabWriter 4 New Feature Tutorials (the videos themselves are called What’s New In CabWriter 4?) parts 1 & 2.

Joe….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.