Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    perioddesignsllc
    Spectator

would it be possible down the line to have a separate setback for center styles

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

I have no clue what you are asking, Could you provide a more detailed description, or better yet, a SketchUp model?

Joe…..

perioddesignsllc
    Spectator

Joe
    Currently in cab writer we have one setback or revel some call it of the face frame to the box i have mine set at a 1/2 on most but when joining multiple cab boxes together that reveal can be different, another way i use it is to have my setback to 1/1/4 with a 2 inch wide style and use just one sheet for the finish side of the cabinet and the having styles between the two outers i don’t want my center ones to be as wide, say only 1 3/4 wide and one piece of 3/4 Thick plywood for the divider.
    if that makes sense, i don’t have a current model other than a job i am trying to work thru.

perioddesignsllc
    Spectator

this is probably not a problem for alot of shops but for my style it is lol this issues and the joining of muiltable cabnets is the only thing that takes time to fix in sketchup, i am not a fan of a bunch of boxes to make up the unit, so i fix them to be a single unit after cab writer did its part.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.