Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    perioddesignsllc
    Spectator

Is there a way to save the setting I have made as the defaults when opening a new job each time or is this a bug. I set it the way I wanted and drew some cabinets opened a new job and it was not my setting would to to fix this.

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, use the Save CabWriter Defaults tool icon or the File > CabWriter > Save CabWriter Defaults menu command.

Joe…..

perioddesignsllc
    Spectator

Thanks Joe
    That did it I made a file to put them in but it looks like it maybe under cwd settings. I got it to load and it seemed to work. so if you have a few different ones you would have to just select thru and check the settings as there is no way I see to name them as cabwriter does it for you. maybe I am wrong
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving
    Jeremy

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

I don’t understand the question you are asking. But if it is about where user defaults are stored, please read the section titled User Default Files on page 191 of the User’s Guide. If you still have a question please provide some more details.

Joe…

perioddesignsllc
    Spectator

Joe
    Let me read it but I want to save the different settings under a name that I would know what they are.
    Jeremy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.