Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mattrich
    Participant

Hi,

I seem to be running into a problem when I re-draw a selected cabinet. The problem I am having is (and I have not tried all the configurations) when I am redrawing a selected cabinet going from frameless to face frame. The cabinet, in this case is a standard base with left and right end wall stiles, and when I change the parameter from frameless to face frame in the “project tab” and then go to file/cabwriter/re-draw selected cabinets/no, the cabinet doors shrink but the FF is not there. The cabinet originally being drawn as a frameless.

Thanks, Matt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Did you go to the Face Frame tab and check the Draw? checkbox for the stiles you are using? What is the version of CabWriter you have installed?

Could you send me the .skp when the file is in the “failed” condition? I suspect it is a simple matter of setting the defaults correctly. If you send the .skp file I will look at it and let you know what is wrong.

Joe….

mattrich
    Participant

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the late response. I had already deleted that file, and with new testing can’t seem to replicate the problem. I’m sure you are right that it was something in my settings that was causing the problems. If I run into another similar problem I will save the file for you to look at.

Thanks, Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.