Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Greg and Joe.
    You deliver to my mind a great job. I only some difficulty with the English language. I need to figure out a lot of what you can do with each tool. Sometimes I manage it well and I can see it works perfectly and you can do beautiful work with Cabwriter. As a woodworker we often have kitchen islands and closet walls to draw us where the kitchen appliances are built in. But I still fails completely. Probably because I have not mastered the English language, sorry. Perhaps whether Cabwriter also going to work with different languages, including for example the Dutch language ??

regards
    Johan

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Johan,

Thank you for your kind words concerning CabWriter. CabWriter started out as kind of a hobby project. Greg and I didn’t envision it as a powerful tool for professional cabinetmakers that it has become. If successful in the market we will for sure provide localization of language including Dutch. But that will take a while. In the mean time I am interested in helping you all I can to get you trained and using CabWriter. What would be most helpful; video tutorials or written documentation. Both would be in English first. We could also consider tutorials via a technology such as GoToMeeting. My Dutch is non-existent so it would have to be in English also.

Also, you can always reach me at jpz@srww.com with specific issues. I can provide a Dropbox to pass models back an forth so I can answer specific issues of modeling.

Joe….

Thank you Joe,
    The finest would be video tutorials along with written text.
    I look forward to at least Cabwriter 1.0.

Thanks,
    Johan

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Thanks Johan,

As soon as I get rev. 1.0 out I am going to work on a video series to replace the very old set of six videos already on this website. CabWriter has come a long way since then and they are quite outdated.

Joe….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.