Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rob Yamry
    Spectator

Hey there-
    I was hoping someone could help me out with a design issue. Im trying to make an dry bar type island for one of our rooms. Id like a vertical wine rack with 6 openings on each side, then “normal” cabinets in the middle. It seems easiest to draw the two end wine holders then fill in the middle with the other 3 cabinets however the stiles and face frame doesnt merge up. Same with the toe kick. (see the attached picture). I chose right end connector stile for the wine holder and left end connector for the first non-divided cabinet. Is there a way to merge these together or is there a better way to accomplish this?

Thanks-
    Rob

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

If you send me your .skp file I will create a short video and show you how to fix this and explain how to do it from the start. I’ll then post the video and explanation on the blog for all to learn from. Send the .skp file to jpz@srww.com or you can attach it to a reply of this message. Thanks,

Joe….

Rob Yamry
    Spectator

Hi Joe-
    Thatd be very helpful. The .skp is attached to this msg.

Thanks for your help with this!!

edit: had to re-upload as .zip as .skp are not permitted.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Rob Yamry.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    geigebra
    Spectator

Hi Joe/Rob –

I was wondering if you could direct me to the video that was mentioned above. I did a quick run through of the videos, but didn’t see anything specific to this. I may have missed it though.

Thank you,
    Brandon

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,
    Here is the link. Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

https://www.cabwritersoftware.com/the-edit-story-stick-tool/

Joe….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.