Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Lynn Hinman
    Spectator

Please post the issue and solution for help desk tickets that you receive. The information can potentially answer someones issue and not have them submit a ticket. It is also a learning tool for users to look at how they are doing something and may help them do it more efficiently. Or it may be something and individual has not used and they can look into that function.

By providing an answer one to one negates the usefulness of the forum. You may have to create a new section for posting the help tips/solutions. I am sure there will be a lot of learning from this section.

Also, by closing this section, you eliminate the help that another user can provide to a fellow user. They may have had the same issue and resolved it. If it is not answered or is something that you deem as needing a help ticket, you can post that the individual needs to submit a help desk ticket.

The purpose of a forum is to have discussion and pass information between users. I spent a lot of time on the Vectric and got plenty of help from other users. The same is true on my John Deere tractor forum.

Lynn Hinman

Zeljko Blascak
    Spectator

Hi

I have a problem with making correct spacing with Divided Base construction. Divide Base is with two drawer at the bottom and top partition is with single shelf. Problem is with overlapping Top Drawer Face and Top Doors.
    Attached is skp file with cwd file that I had created. Please let me know where I am making mistake
    I was unable to sent you files. Let me know if you want these file to be send with email

Zack Blascak

Zeljko Blascak
    Spectator

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Zack,
    If you ZIP both the .cwd and the .skp file you can then attach the ZIP file and it will accept it. Please send them a long. I couldn’t tell anything from the annotation file. And also, please tell me the details of the cabinet you are trying to draw (height, width, depth etc.).
    Joe…

Zeljko Blascak
    Spectator

Here is the .zip file

Attachments:
    chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Zack,

Sorry for getting back so late. This was a holiday weekend and I was away. But I will get to your model this afternoon. Thanks,

Joe….

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Zack,
    I am working on the problem you are having with your model. It is actually a CabWriter problem and not something you are doing wrong. I almost have it nailed down and should have a fix for you sometime tomorrow.
    Joe…..

Zeljko Blascak
    Spectator

Hi Joe, Thank you for update
    Zack

Zeljko Blascak
    Spectator

Hi,

I am just checking if you have solution on the issue that we tallk about

Thank you
    Zack

Zeljko Blascak
    Spectator

Hello Sir, Thank you for fixing the issue. It is working fine.
    Once I downloaded and activated new version, all was OK, until I try to create Production document. In my previous version I had Report CutList Plus FX with DXF option available, now I don’t have it. Am I missing something? I think it is connected to the DXF bridge which was part of my original purchase. I mite be wrong.

Thanks

Zack B.

Attachments:
    Zeljko Blascak
    Spectator

Hi,

Just to let you know that I had installed new version and it is working just fine. I did something wrong wit licenses, now all is good.
    Tested all works in SketcUp2020 and so far I have less issues with the system. Design is working just fine.

Question on Version 4, this is not upgrade, it must be purchased as new program, with full price?

Hope you doing well.

Zack B.

cabwriter
    Keymaster

Hi Zack,

As long as you have an up to date support contract, which comes with your purchase of CabWriter 3, there is no additional charge for CabWriter 4. When your first year is up, for example, you’d need to purchase another year’s worth of support contract for $120 to continue support and get CabWriter 5 for no additional charge…

Thanks,
    Greg

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Zack,

No, you will not have to pay full price as long as you keep your CabWriter Support Membership current, The CabWriter Support Membership costs $120/yr. When you made your original purchase you automatically got 1 yr support, so some time before that year is up you need to purchase the $120 support for the next year. Again, as long as that membership is current, and does not lapse, you will have access to the most recent version of CabWriter.

Joe….

Zeljko Blascak
    Spectator

Thank you

Zack B

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.