Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    emichnick
    Spectator

Is there a way to create just a filler panel, example, I have a wine fridge that is between a cabinet on the right and a wall on the left. I would like to have a 1 1/2″ stile against the wall. Hope that make sense.
    Thanks

cabwriter
    Keymaster

Hi There,

I think there probably is a way, but I was wondering if you could give me a bit more detail on where the filler panel goes. Do you want the filler on the wall side or the fridge side? You can easily have a 1 1/2″ stile at the wall by setting that width for the wall stile and if you use an opening stile on the fridge side, you will automatically get a narrow filler panel of the width of your choosing.

If you can give me a bit more detail or a SketchUp mockup of what you’re looking for, I can figure out the best way for you to accomplish what you’re looking for…

Thanks,
    Greg

emichnick
    Spectator

Picture attached with call out

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    cabwriter
    Keymaster

I’ve got it now! Basically, you just need to add a lone stile up agains the wall, or do you want a plywood “side” attached to it? Either way, CabWriter doesn’t do that automatically, but you can easily draw those parts using SketchUp commands, then turn them into CabWriter recognized parts using the “Make CabWriter Component” command. Alternatively, you could duplicate other parts in your drawing, like a stile with an attached side, or just the stile and move it into place and modify it as needed, then use the “Make CabWriter Component” command to change it into a unique part.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
    Greg

emichnick
    Spectator

Thanks Greg, That helps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.