Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Will there be a future release to include a sinkbase for a farmhouse style apron sink?

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Actually, one of our early CabWriter projects had a farmhouse sink. Off the top of my head I am not sure what parameters need to be added or whether it is just a matter of changing the standard sink parameters. Greg, do you have some info here. We should cover this in revision 2.0 for sure. But let me look into what it would take to cover it in revision 1.0.

Joe…..

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Here is the farmhouse .skp file. This was a very early CabWriter design, so it’s for viewing only.

Joe….

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Oooop!! Apparently the SketchUp file is too large. Here are some images.

Joe….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    cabwriter
    Keymaster

Hi There,

As Joe mentioned, we don’t have that cabinet specifically, but it’s pretty easy to create one. The last time I did one, I just drew a sink cabinet, with a single drawer calculated to be the right height and selected a solid top rather than stretchers. Then, I deleted the top rail and moved the carcass top down to where I wanted it. You might have to do some other push/pulling, but it’s not too bad. You can also CabWriter Protect anything you move or modify so it doesn’t get blown away on a redraw.

Let me know if that helps…

Thanks,
    Greg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.