Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mobile985
    Spectator

I can’t seem to export to CutList Bridge, using the File>CutList Bridge>export to dxf as it brings up an error. I can export to Excel no problem, but not to Aspire.

I downloaded Aspire (pretty pricey software there!!) trial and opened it.

In Sketchup, I have unselected the walls, floor, countertop and appliances. Even tried only selecting the base boxes, and still the same error.

“A cut list has not been produced that contains component C5LB1 Shelf”

And when I try to isolate this, as in remove that Shelf, then a different component, like a base back panel shows as the error.

Am I missing something??

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I think you are missing something that will be explained in Segment 5 of the training video. You have to do things in a specific order. The most important of which is renumber and then create a cut list before exporting a DXF. But why don’t you send me your .skp file and let me go through the process just to be sure there isn’t something else wrong.

Joe…

cabwriter
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Just responding to your Aspire comment, you’re right, it’s pretty pricey, but if you’re just cutting carcass parts you can use Cut2D Pro; it’s only $450 and does everything you need if you’re just doing 2D cutting, drilling, pocketing, etc. That’s one of the next pages to go up on the website where I explain that. I cut a kitchen recently using it and it worked great.

Mobile985
    Spectator

Thanks for the responses. I’ll wait for Segment 5 for the correct order of ops, plus it’ll be a while before I actually cut anything with a cnc type of machine.
    I’m working on exporting to CutList Pro fx – really like that software. I plan on manually cutting my stock and sheet goods anyways, so this may be the way to go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.