Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tmorton
    Spectator

Hello, I am trying to determine if the silver version of Cutlist Plus would be sufficient. I am only building a few cabinets for myself. I am just not sure how many parts their are per object. Is each cabinet an object and if so I would think there are fewer than 50 parts in a single cabinet.

Thanks!
    Ty Morton

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Ty,

There are 29 components in a face frame style single box base cabinet with one door. If this were a 3 drawer bank there would be 37 components. In CabWriter, a single cabinet can be one box or multiple boxes. For example, if you were to create a three box cabinet with one box a standard base with one door, a three drawer bank box and the third box a standard base with drawer as shown in the attached image that would be 61 components. So it all depends on your definition of “a few cabinets”.

Joe….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tmorton
    Spectator

Thanks Joe! The good news is that they will allow me to upgrade from silver to gold after the fact. So the plan for now is to just purchase the silver package and then I will upgrade to Gold if necessary. Still watching all the training videos on CabWriter for the time being. Thanks for all the work you guys have put into this extension. I am super excited about using it.

Thanks!
    Ty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.