Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Good morning,
    I’ve been having issues with the two areas in the topic line. I am not able to run any documentations or create cultists/sheet optimization layouts. Please help.

Thanks so much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi,

What version of CabWriter and SketchUp are you using and on what operating system? Also, for future issues, please zip up and include a copy of your model so that I can look at it on my system. But I can tell by the picture you sent that you probably have two problems. First, you did not run File > CabWriter > Create Basic Scene Set. Hence, I can’t tell what is on your scenes and don’t know if you have included what you need for the reports you are requesting. Second, you are requesting a Doors report, which is one of the three Purchased Parts Reports, but you have no scene assigned to Purchased Part Report. In general, you should select a valid scene for all three Scenes Used in Reports drop-downs, even if you are not requesting such a report. You are also requesting a Stiles & Rails Report but have nothing assigned to Stiles & Rails Report. Make those selections and your will probably succeed in generating the cut lists and layouts. If not, send me your zipped up model to jpz@srww.com and I will see what I can figure out.

Joe…..

Hi Joe,

You’ve have always been so helpful. Thank you so much. I am running the current version of both sketchup and cabwriter. I will rework my attempt with your advice and see what I can get. Thanks again. I absolutely love your program, and my clients love the breakdowns I provide.

I’ll let you know how things go.
    Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.