Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Lopez
    Spectator

I’ve found an issue in one of my models using SketchUp 2019 and CabWriter 3.1 where for certain items in the cut list. The resized dimensions in the Print Labels report do not match the Extended Entity Info values in the Cabinet/Resize Mode’s Resize Thickness By, Resize Width By and Resize Length By values. Instead the values from the Extended Entity Info values are being applied to the wrong values for the item. One of the items in question is a Toe Kick Front Applied Face which should not have any difference between its Resized and Final thickness but should have differences of 1/2″ in its width and 1″ in its length. Instead the Resized Dimensions value appears like this, ‘RD: 1 13/16″ x 5″ x 77 1/2″‘. It should be ‘RD: 13/16″ x 4 1/2″ x 78 1/2″‘. I’m seeing a similar problem with the Left End Wall Stile and Right End Wall Stile in my model.

Let me know how you want to handle this. I have created a small 324 KB model which only includes the Toe Kick items which reproduces the problem. I also have PDF files for the Extended Entity Info, as well as, Print Labels reports from CabWriter and CutListfx for comparison. All of these files are attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    James Lopez
    Spectator

It looks like the system won’t allow attaching the SketchUp file. I’ll try sending it as a zip file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Good catch. I will look into the problem and get back to you. I will be out most of today, so I suspect I will get back to you tomorrow. Thanks for the help with the whittled down test copy.

Joe…

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Could you please email me at jpz@srww.com so that I have your email address. I want to provide you a fix to try out.

Joe….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.