Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Duffy
    Spectator

After entering the box information and clicking OK, nothing happens.

ronp
    Spectator

I seem to be having the same problem. I press the OK button and the dialog box closes and the cursor goes back to the story stick. No error message or anything. I’m going through the tutorial and those cabinets are drawing as they should but the minute I start on my own the cabinet may draw or it may not. Any body have an idea on what is going on. I have about 21 days left on my trial and would very much like to buy this program but it’s not much good if it won’t draw anything.
    Ron

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Ron,

Sorry you are having frustrating problems. Rest assured we will get you going. First, could you please send me your .skp file that you are problems with? If it is larger than 10MB you may have to ZIP it. Send it to jpz@srww.com. I will look at it and get back to you with the problem. If necessary I will set up an on-line Join.me session for a tutorial.

Thanks, Joe…..

ronp
    Spectator

Hi Joe,
    Thanks for the prompt reply. I figured it out on my own. I was able to draw 6 cabinets and everything worked fine. I’m still stumbling a little but I get better with every try.
    Thanks,
    Ron

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Great Ron,

Glad to hear that you figured it out on your own. Let me know if I can help down the road.

Joe…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.