Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lesdt
    Spectator

Hello All- Are there any videos / instructions / tips for the angled corner cabinets?

Thanks, Les

cabwriter
    Keymaster

Hi Les,

We don’t have one yet. Are you interested in frameless corner cabinets? We should be able to whip up a video pretty quick for you. Let me know…

Thanks,
    Greg

lesdt
    Spectator

I’m mostly interested in face frame corner cabinets.
    The videos that I’ve watched so far are pretty fuzzy. Can that be helped?

Thanks, Les

cabwriter
    Keymaster

Hi Les,

Gotcha; we’re going to try and get a video together for you. Not sure about the fuzziness; I’ll take a look and see if there’s anything we can do to up the resolution…

Thanks,
    Greg

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Les,

Can you give me a little more info on what types of tips you would like to see. I.e., what questions about corner cabinets do you have. I am going to try and get a video out in the next week.

Joe…

lesdt
    Spectator

How do you draw an angled corner to spec? I’ve experimented a bit, and having a hard time getting the placement and sizing to come out like I’d like. That’s why I was wondering if a step by step video showing the process and the different options available could be helpful. In one of your videos you show an upper angled corner drawn with the next cabinet. Does this help a bit?
    I didn’t look thru the settings but the base corner I drew doesn’t show the ladder base.

Thanks, Les

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.