Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas O’Brien
    Spectator

I was in the process of exporting parts to Cutlist in sections. I had done several sections and took a long break. When I returned to my computer the bridge no longer responded. In fact, I discovered that no Cabwriter tools would work. I have had some issues like this since switching over from Cabwriter 1 and usually, a restart would fix them. This time nothing has changed this problem. I went so far as to do a new clean install of SketchUp and Cabwriter with no luck. I tried to start with a clean drawing thinking perhaps something had corrupted the existing drawing and was able to create a Cabwriter project but once it was created no other cabwriter tools would work not even the edit project tool. All of the SketchUp tools seem to work fine. I’m stumped.

chiefwoodworker
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

It’s possible that there is another extension that is conflicting with CabWriter. Copy or ZIP your entire Plugins folder and move to another temporary folder. Then, one at a time, remove other extensions besides CabWriter from your Plugins folder, close and reopen SketchUp and see if it helped. Doing it one at a time will uncover the conflicting extension, if there is one. If this doesn’t help give me a call at 413-961-9115.

Joe….

Thomas O’Brien
    Spectator

Thanks, Joe. I tried that but as soon as I open a drawing the deleted files reappear so I’m not sure I’m getting a good test. Is there some way to avoid that? If you have an idea I will try that. Otherwise, I will give you a call this afternoon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.