Hi There,

I think there probably is a way, but I was wondering if you could give me a bit more detail on where the filler panel goes. Do you want the filler on the wall side or the fridge side? You can easily have a 1 1/2″ stile at the wall by setting that width for the wall stile and if you use an opening stile on the fridge side, you will automatically get a narrow filler panel of the width of your choosing.

If you can give me a bit more detail or a SketchUp mockup of what you’re looking for, I can figure out the best way for you to accomplish what you’re looking for…